Monday, December 8, 2014

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Rinse, Repeat

Just created and ordered 2 new prints...anxiously awaiting their arrival!  

I drew the bear a while ago, and a scan of him was lingering in my prints.  I couldn't figure out what to do to make him a little more interesting.  

My sister is decorating my nephew, Oscar's nursery with woodland creatures.  So, I created this for him.  I used the muted colors of the forest to make my bear a little more interesting.  I love how goofy and sweet this little bear looks.

Perfect decor for a nature inspired nursery.







I also found a little drawing of a Boston terrier I once knew named Roxie.  I had lined her face in pink sharpie, giving the image a very pop art look.  

I took advantage of that "pop" factor, and duplicated the face over and over.  I also used just her nose as an accent.


I ordered both prints in 5X7 and 10X10.   I'm extremely excited to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment