Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shake it- Tropical & Well Rounded

I got the much talked about nutri bullet for x-mas, and I must say, I'm loving it!  It's a great quick fix for small portions.  I live on my own, so personal sized is ideal for me.

It's also the perfect solution to my skipping breakfast habit.  I also love it for those times when I'm sort of hungry, but want something super light & healthy (like after a night of drinking and/or far too many fried foods).

I'm buying more fruits and vegetables, and finding it very easy to make deliciously healthy shakes :)

This is my favorite so far!  Not exactly a recipe, more a suggested combo:

  • Pineapple (lots & lots- it's nice and sweet, plus anti-inflamatory)
  • Spinach (always a must have- turns shakes green & healthier, while not really impacting flavor)
  • Lime (whole if you have it... or just the juice)
  • Carrots (any color, I used orange.  Yum! Vitamin A)
  • Ginger (more anti-inflamatory goodness)
  • Cashews (good fats, and protein)


Excellente!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment